Receiving starter’s packages will be held at SportExpoUA 2017 address: Exhibition Center “KyivExpoPlaza” Terminal E, Pavilion 2, st. Salyutna 2-B
Working hours of Spring SportExpoUA 2017:
April 7 (Friday) 2017: 12:00 p.m. – 08:00 p.m.
April 8 (Saturday) 2017: 10:00 a.m. – 08:00 p.m.
How to get there
20 minutes from the city centre (11,7 km)
30 minutes from Zhuliany Airport (19 km)
60 minutes from Boryspil Airport (45 km)
20 minutes from the Central Railway Station (14 km)
By public transport:
15 minutes by underground from the Central Railway Station (8,7 km)
5 minutes by shuttle-bus from Nyvky underground station (1,7 km)
15 minutes on foot from Nyvky underground station (1,7 km)
By public transport to the KyivExpoPlaza exhibition center:
from underground station Nyvky: bus/trolleybus: 5, 26, 31, 32, 228, 410, 455, 518, to the Salyutna stop
from South Railway Station: bus route №465 —to the Salyutna stop
from Kyiv centre: bus route №5 from Ploscha Lva Tolstogo underground station and bus route № 228 from Universitet underground station — to the Salyutna stop.
from underground station Dorogojichi
(bus route №47 — to the Salyutna stop)
from underground station Petrovka: bus route №410 — to the Salyutna stop
To receive the starter’s package you must have the following documents:
- Printed out and signed starter’s letter (the starter’s letter can be found in the personal profile or in the e-mail box after a successful payment);
- An ID certifying the age of the participant (mandatory for all participants);
- A document certifying the right for free participation in the Race or for a discount payment of entry fees.
For citizens of Ukraine it is mandatory to have one of the documents:
- Original certificate of health stamped by the authority, institution, signed and stamped by the doctor, stating that the participant is admitted to the Race with the course of his choice (mandatory only for all participants running 21.0975 km). The recommended list of medical institutions approved to issue the certificate of health is provided in Annex 1 to the Regulations;
- health insurance that covers participation in sports activities or accident insurance (mandatory only for all participants running 21.0975 km).
For foreign citizens:
- Foreign citizens are required to provide health insurance that covers participation in sports activities or accident insurance for the course of 21.0975 km and for the course of 21.0975 km for roller runners. Certificate of health is not needed.
All registered participants are responsible on their own for their lives and health regarding the competition, and sign appropriate statement.
- Starter’s package and participant’s package are not given to the participant if ID is not provided;
- Medical documents provided to the Mandate Committee are not returned;
- A photocopy of the health certificate or insurance is accepted by the Mandate Committee only upon presenting the original.
- Medical documents should be issued not earlier than 6 months prior to the Race.
Only participants 18 years old or older are admitted to the courses of 21.0975 km. The age of a participant is determined as of the current year based on submitted documents.
- You can receive T-shirts and a cup at SportExpoUA upon presentation of documents certifying your identity.
- Certificates: Pasta-Party, engraving of medals, insurance will be inserted in the starter’s envelope.
- Starter’s package is not given to third parties;
- Your own ChampionChip is NOT used;
- Chip in the form of two stripes is located at the back of the race bib number;
- You can NOT tear, puncture, bend the chip;
- The race bib number must be attached in the front with four pins (race bib number cannot be attached to the back!);
- Small storage number must be fastened to the bag (please do not fasten storage number to your back!).
RUN UKRAINE Team wishes you light feet and a successful start!